Weekend Tour From Delhi to Jaipur
$1 / per person
- This tour is a sightseeing package from Delhi to Jaipur, a wonderful concoction for everyone who enjoys visiting new places and is a big sucker to embark on a journey filled with the scenic routes alongside a highway and witnessing the various types of lives in India.
- Indulge in this tour which gives you a chance to visit destinations that portray the royalty and the valor of Jaipur. Hop on and explore the pink city which is filled with Mahals, Forts, and amazing shopping markets, and most importantly great people.
- This tour is suitable for all ages. Don’t miss out on this beautiful opportunity and book this tour now!
- About the tour:
- You have an option to choose between three vehicles that are- Sedan, Ertiga, and Toyota Crysta.
- There are no meals and stay included in the package, you will have to arrange them for yourself.
- Some of the places you will be visiting in Jaipur, the Pink City are- Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, and Albert Museum.
Included5 Star AccomodationBreakfastLunchPersonal DriverPersonal Guide
Not IncludedEntry Fees of Monuments
Day 1 Arrival at Jaipur
- You will be picked up from your desired location in Delhi between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM in the morning for an exciting journey ahead.
- On arrival in Pink City, you will check-in at the hotel (You will have to book it yourself since it is not included in the package) and prepare for the exciting day ahead.
- After it, proceed for the Jaipur sightseeing tour with a guide where you will be visiting places like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- Enjoy your evening at Chokhi Dhani village resort where there will live folk dancing and singing and you can also choose to indulge in some traditional Rajasthani food (You will have to pay for yourself since it is not included in the package).
- Return to the hotel you will have booked for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Jaipur Sightseeing and Return to Delhi
- Visit Amber Fort which is a magnificent palace made of sandstone. It looks out to the Maota Lake which is a befitting picture of Rajput-style architecture.
- Then you will return to Delhi via road enjoying a beautiful scenic route.
- On arrival in Delhi, you will be dropped at the location of your choice between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Your tour ends here where you will be taking back tons of memories.